Guidelines for filling up Online Application for Form fill-up for Higher Secondary 1st Year ( Arts and Commerce). BCOM and BBA
STEP I: New User Registration The students who apply for the form fillup in HS 1st year both Arts and Commerce, BCOM and BBA should first register in the website www.commereccollege.ac.in IMPORTANT! The email ID used for registration must belong to the applicant. The email address must be valid and functional. There is no scope for changing the registered email address in future. All communications shall be sent only to the registered email address.
1. Go to the website www.commereccollege.ac.in Click Online Form Fill-up link in the website then go to application and REGISTER HERE. After registration you will get a confirmation mail in your registered mail id. Reset your password from the link given in your registered mail id.
2. Login with the given E-mail id and password.
3. Fill up the form.
4. Submit the form.
5. Get a print out of your fill up form.
6. Submit printed form, payment receipt, and required documents .
Steps for taking Online Admission
Step 1 : Login to your Account
Step 2 : click on Admit Button at the bottom of the page
Step 3: After successful admission you will get a page where you get a message “Congrats! Your Admission is completed. Your roll no is …” Click on print admission receipt. Print the receipt and your admission is complete.
Fee Structure 2020-2021 (Admission)
a. HS 1st Year Commerce – Free
b. HS 1st Year Arts – 5650
c. B.Com 1st Sem – Free
d. BBA 1st Sem. – 13030
e. M.Com 1st Sem. – 21030 (Rs 5000/- discount for COVID-19)
a) Products and Services
• Education & Vocational Studies
• Research Services
Payment Gateway Service charges
SL. No. Type Of Transaction Transaction processing Fee Aggregation, Reconciliation & MIS Fees Total Fees 1 Credit Cards Transaction Processing Fee – (Visa/Master) 1.25% 0.25% 1.50% of Transaction Value 2 Net banking Transaction Processing Fee- Rs. 15/- Rs. 5/- Rs. 20/- Per Transaction 3 Wallet/Cash Card Transaction Processing Fee – 1.25% 0.25% 1.50% of Transaction Value 4 Debit Card (RuPay) Transaction Processing Fee – NIL NIL NIL 5 Debit Card (Visa/Master) Transaction Processing Fee – NIL 0.90% 0.90% of Transaction Value (to be borne by Entity) 6 UPI Transaction Processing Fee – NIL NIL NIL
b) Contact Us
Our Address :
Principal, Commerce College Kokrajhar
BTAD, Assam, Pin – 783370.
Ph. – 03661-271253 / 8822130292
Mail Us – firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us Ph. – 03661-271253 / 8822130292
Hours Monday – Saturday 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
c) Terms and Conditions
All legal affairs to be deal under Kokrajhar Jurisdiction
All decision undertaken by the Management & Governing body are termed to be final. All dispute to be settled arbitrarily under the chairmanship of the Principal, Commerce College Kokrajhar No documents to be disclosed/published in public without written directive of Principal, Commerce College Kokrajhar.
e) Refund/Cancellation Policy
Multiple times debiting of Candidate Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR Candidate’s account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error. In such cases, excess amount excluding Payment Gateway charges would be refunded to the candidate. Multiple times debiting of Candidate Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR Candidate’s account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error. In such cases, excess amount excluding Payment Gateway charges would be refunded to the candidate.
• The Candidate will have to make an application for refund along with the transaction number and original payment receipt if any generated at the time of making payments.
• The application in the prescribed format should be sent to email@example.com
• The application will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is found valid, the amount received in excess will be refunded by organization through electronic mode in favor of the applicant and confirmation sent to the mailing address given at the time of enrollment, within a period of 7-10 calendar days on receipt of such claim. In case of any queries, please call – Ph. – 03661-271253 / 8822130292 Office or write to firstname.lastname@example.org